Life. To The Full
Your one-off or regular gift today will directly help homeless youth and those battling life-controlling addictions to step into a new life of freedom.
Many who come into our care have suffered trauma and systemic disadvantage stemming from childhood.
But right here in Tasmania, your gift can help stop the cycle of addiction and homelessness, bring hope and healing, and provide pathways into a future full of purpose and possibility.
Bequests and gifts in wills
Leaving a gift in your will to Pathways Tasmania is a practical and powerful way to make a difference in improving the lives of future generations.
Ways of leaving a bequest
There are a number of different ways in which you could include a bequest to Pathways Tasmania in your Will.
First and foremost, it is important to ensure that your family is provided for. Once this provision has been made it is possible to include a bequest to Pathways in a number of different ways.
- Specific bequests are gifts of particular articles of property, eg a house, shares, furniture etc.
- Pecuniary bequests are gifts of a specific sum of money.
- Contingency bequests are made only when the executor of an estate cannot distribute the estate as planned in the Will.
- Residuary bequests are made up of the remainder of an estate once pecuniary and specific bequests have been distributed.
- A popular way of including a charity in a Will is to include a proportion of the residue of an estate.
For further information regarding wills & bequests, contact us via the details below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1800 87 90 90 or call Brett on 0432 434 283
Leaving a gift in your Will to Pathways Tasmania is a practical and powerful way to make a difference in improving the lives of future generations who may be struggling with addiction, mental health issues, homelessness and despair.